Re: Haskell and W3C specs

From: Joe D Williams <joedwil@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:23:28 -0700
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: "Dimitry Golubovsky" <golubovsky@gmail.com>, <public-html@w3.org>
> Ian wrote
>>
>> I'm not exactly sure what this is actually to be used for, but, for
>> instance, would <object> look like:
>>
>> object: HTMLObjectElement : HTMLElement
>>
>> and <audio> as:
>>
>> audio: HTMLAudioElement : HTMLMediaElement  : HTMLElement
>
> If the inheritance list is what would be useful, that can be
> arranged, sure. Would that be useful?

(from antoher thread:
Re: DOM Testing framework?

"We run them. I've even gone through the process of building them -
which
is very cumbersome because the build process automatically downloads
old
spec documents to parse them and extract IDL blocks, "

Having text that puts IDL blocks in one location may help this
process.

Although I like (at least an attenpt at) a graphical view even though
attributes are not included in this one.

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/ISO-IEC-19775-1.2-X3D-AbstractSpecification/Part01/concepts.html#f-Objecthierarchy

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/specifications/