Re: Avoiding table less (Div based) HTML pages from CSS dependencies.

I think this is way off topic for this mailing list, and you should be
looking at one of the millions of books and pages and courses about web
design. That said...

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:42:07 +0200, Shivananda M.K.
<Shivananda_221742@infosys.com> wrote:

> I would like to how to avoid the CSS dependencies in the table less (Div
> based) HTML pages and retain the HTML layout.

Well, you can design your content to work with "default" HTML layout.

> But if the css file is not available in the table less screen, the whole
> page structure collapses and the user will not be able to identify the
> literals and corresponding form elements.
>
> Is it possible to retain the page structure in the readable format even
> after removing the CSS file like the table structure?

To make your content readable, make sure it is in a sensible order to
start with. Then style things so that the order of reading doesn't change,
just the precise layout.

cheers

Chaals

> solely for the use of the addressee(s).

Sorry, I totally ignored that. I don't know why people put things like
that in email to the public.