Re: another example of HTMl 5 canvas with interactive UI elements.

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 10:26 +0100, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> http://tools.mozilla.com/
>
> non mouse users get a link to a html version
>

> http://tools.mozilla.com/simple.html

Even that HTML version isn't HTML.

I browse with noscript on and I didn't get a listing.

The content is unnecessarily hidden behind javascript.

Why not an actual table? Is it really that hard to
do the processing server-side?

> Reminds me of alternatives offered to flash content.
>
> We have the opportunity to work out how to allow developers to
> provide an accessible canvas based UI controls, before users with
> disabilities are ghettoised by the inherent inaccessibility of canvas
> as currently specced.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E