Re: ACTION-128: Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF

Hi Sam,
I was talking about the WCAG 2.0 techniques, technology specific ways to
meet the WCAG 2.0 criteria are in the techniques documents.

*1.3.1 Info and Relationships:* Information,
structure<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#structuredef>,
and relationships<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#relationshipsdef>conveyed
through
presentation<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#presentationdef>can
be programmatically
determined<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#programmaticallydetermineddef>or
are available in text. (Level A)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#content-structure-separation-programmatic

references > Sufficient Techniques for 1.3.1 - Info and Relationships
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/20081211/#content-structure-separation-programmatic

lists > H73: Using the summary attribute of the table element to give an
overview of data tables
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20081211/html.html#H73
It would be inconsistent if use of the technique is encouraged by WCAG 2.0
 for all other flavours of HTML but discouraged for HTML5.

regards
stevef

--
with regards