Re: Clarification on "live NodeList"

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 23:14:13 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Ok, that's interesting and cool, thanks.  Somehow I missed this in the
DOM Core 2 itself [1]

(...reading and thinking more about this ...)

So since HTML5 also defines 'liveness', I'd still like to get this
further clarified somewhere in the HTML5 spec - both that the nodes in
the NodeList are live and that the NodeList will automatically
add/remove elements as the DOM changes.

Alternatively, a link to the DOM Core 2 definition of liveness for
NodeList would be good as it is spelled out in the link I gave.

Which brings up another point, eventually the HTML5 spec will link all
NodeList references to
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Core/core.html#ID-536297177 -
correct?

Thanks,