Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:14:57 -0600
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, public-html <public-html@w3.org>
On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you confusion. I'll be more careful
> in the future with my correspondence related to your emails.

No need to be careful, just accurate; you responded to Maciej's
statement of "Well, Tab's proposal actually mentions RDFa very
little." with a statement of "It's disappointing that people still
want to talk about RDFa.". (Both statements paraphrased, of course.)
That didn't seem to be a statement that could be usefully made from
anything in Maciej's email, thus the confusion