Re: DOCTYPE versioning change proposal (ISSUE-4)

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:44:32 +0100
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
CC: HTMLwg WG <public-html@w3.org>
Henri Sivonen wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:25, Jirka Kosek wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Excellent, thank you Larry.
>
> Should this be taken as a change of opinion since
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007JanMar/0405.html
> ?

Definitively not. Message you are citing is about versioning and I still
think that !DOCTYPE is inappropriate versioning mechanism, if that was
your point.

My "+1" was just to indicate that I can live with such public and system
identifiers as they allow generating HTML5 content using XSLT 1.0.

					Jirka