ESW Wiki (was Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:31:06 -0600
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Hi Maciej, Tab and Mike,

Anyone listed on the ESWEditorsGroup page [1] can add people as
Editors. I've added you Tab.

Maciej and Mike, I have a question regarding the ESW Wiki.

It has been said that the ESW Wiki is no longer supported. The A11y
task force has gotten a new Wiki because of that. [2]

Should this working group be concerned about losing our content that
is housed in ESW? Are there plans to have a new Wiki instance for the
HTML WG?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura