Re: question about ARIA in HTML 5 spec text - implied use on elements not listed

hi anne,
so for
  h1<http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/ARIA/html5-elements1.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements>element
that does not have an
hgroup<http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/ARIA/html5-elements1.html#the-hgroup-element>ancestor
heading
role
the user agent must implement this exposing an aria role="heading"?

regards
stevef

--
with regards