Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Ian Hickson wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > > That being said, it seems like we need to make a WG decision to go one way
> > > or the other, and time is of the essence, since it will take some time to
> > > draft an appropriate document once we have decided what to do.
> > 
> > I can write a draft to do this in a few hours, if we decide it's the thing
> > to do. It doesn't seem like the thing to do, though.
> Given the following list:
> ... at this point, I'm assuming that issues 14, 30, 35 are ones that you 
> are intending to resolve by Last Call, and of the rest, issue 41 is the 
> only one that has a significant potential for taking significant time to 
> integrate should it attract a proposal that we decide is the thing to 
> do.  Let me know if you think differently.

I just did 14 and 35 (not sure how they were different). I had to guess as 
to what ARIA will provide as integration hooks, but we'll fix that later 
if my guesses were wrong.

I thought 30 was resolved long ago. Not sure what needs doing. If it's 
just open to allow aria-describedby, then that's done too.

Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL       U+263A                /,   _.. \   _\  ;`._ ,.
Things that are impossible just take longer.   `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'

Received on Saturday, 22 August 2009 01:46:48 UTC