Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> That being said, it seems like we need to make a WG decision to go one 
> way or the other, and time is of the essence, since it will take some 
> time to draft an appropriate document once we have decided what to do.

I can write a draft to do this in a few hours, if we decide it's the 
thing to do. It doesn't seem like the thing to do, though.

Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL       U+263A                /,   _.. \   _\  ;`._ ,.
Things that are impossible just take longer.   `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'

Received on Friday, 21 August 2009 21:44:56 UTC