Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> The associated ACTION-103 says "Register about: URI scheme". This
>> hasn't happened yet. Minimally, registration should be *requested*,
>> which I believe can happen once the open issues discussed on the URI
>> mailing list are resolved.
>
> I see that action is on you, and past due. Would you mind giving a
> status update? Would you agree with making a new ISSUE to track this, if
> it's not done by 2009-09-03?

The original owner of this action was Lachlan, who is also co-author of
the "about" URI Internet Draft. I think the only reason it was
re-assigned to me was that in May, Lachlan was either away or not
participating in the telco, so I volunteered to track the progress.

All I can do is to regularly remind the authors of the unfinished work.

Status updates have been made on this mailing list, and are referenced
from <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/103>.

Finally, what's the point in closing issue 54 and opening a new one instead?

BR, Julian