Re: Spec with issue markers [was: Re: HTML5-warnings - request to publish as next heartbeat WD]

James Graham wrote:
> OK I will experiment with making the markers more obvious.
>
> Another idea to throw into the ring is that it would be possible to add
> information to the annotations file about whether a section has an
> associated tracker issue. That would allow a link to the issue to be
> automatically inserted into the status marker along with, possibly, some
> explanatory text about the fact that the issue must be resolved before
> the next spec phase transition. Obviously some UI to maintain the list
> of issues in the annotations file would be needed but that is a solvable
> problem.

Links from the spec into the Issue tracker definitively would be good.
It might be even possible to automate that (by defining a keyword + link
format, where the link would specify a fragid in the spec).

BR, Julian