Re: NEW DRAFT: HTML5-warnings - now with consistent warnings

Smylers wrote:
> Manu Sporny writes:
>
>> I have updated the HTML5-warnings draft:
>
>> * All language mentioning "controversial" sections has been changed to
>>   sections "under active discussion".
>
>> Each warning can be traced to an unresolved tracker issue that is more
>> than 4 months old, a perma-thread conversation (more than 100 messages
>> long) that is more than 4 months old, ...
>
> Those seem like reasonable indicators of something being under active
> discussion, in that once the discussions have ceased being active, and
> the working group has reached either consensus or a decision on the
> matter, the warning would, by definition, be removed.

s/or/and/

There are issues where the discussion has ceased, because (I guess) both
sides were exhausted. But that doesn't mean that a decision has been made.

BR, Julian

PS: meta discussions are fun, but what's really important is that we
start to make progress on resolving these issues.