Re: Addendum to the new <audio> tag.

I am curious to hear more details from you on this proposal.

Would <time> be outside or inside the <video> tag? What would be
text and start/end times?

How is your proposal different to the proposal of <itext> as proposed
here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Accessibility/HTML5_captions or is this
essentially what you are after?

Cheers,
Silvia.