Re: Intranet pages

Ian Hickson wrote:
>> Incorrect again. The vendors of these systems have little control about
>> the UA vendor's bug fixing (I'm talking from experience here).
>
> The UA isn't necessarily the one that gets fixed.

Right, most of the time it doesn't, although it should.

You're probably trying to point out that frequently the problem is not
in the UA, but in the pages being produced. That's of course true.

Our perspectives are different, because in the past I had to deal with
broken UAs that didn't process my pages correctly, while you had to deal
with broken pages not "working" in particular browsers.

BR, Julian