Re: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> If Ian is not predisposed to consider the request that John has proposed
>> and John has not withdrawn his request, there will be a poll.
>
> I'm sorry, I've just checked my issues list and couldn't find any feedback
> from John. Could I get a pointer to the request? I'm not sure to what we
> are referring here. I would be glad to fast-track any feedback which would
> help things along.

John's two requests are detailed here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0001.html

I make no assertions as to whether the requests are coherent, complete,
or correct, but I hope that you two can find some middle ground.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  The "template" to which he refers is actually the following file:

http://svn.whatwg.org/webapps/source