Re: Minor parsing wording comments

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, Cameron McCormack wrote:

> In “8.2.1 Overview of the parsing model” it says that the tree
> construction stage is semantic analysis.  To me, however, that seems to
> be more syntactic analysis (though probably a combination of the two).

I just removed the parentheticals.

> Also, various parser state variables are called “flags”, which for
> most of them is slightly inaccurate, since they have more than two
> states. You could call them state variables I guess.

I changed the sentence that described the "insertion mode" as being a
"flag" and changed it to "state variable".

This leaves only (I think) the "content model flag". Not sure what to
rename that one to. "content model state" conveys the wrong concept,
"content model state variable" is too long, "content model" is wrong,
"content model mode" is too similar to "insertion mode".