RE: UA style sheet for <q>

Simon Pieters [mailto:simonp@opera.com] wrote:
><Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> We do better than that.  I'd have to look up precisely how broad it is,
>> but we recognize a set of lang values.
>
>Could you share the style sheet you use?

I'm not ignoring this request; I'm asking permission, since apparently this part of our default stylesheet was developed with help from the Office team, who (obviously) had some experience in language-specific quoting.  Expect a response in a couple of days (out of the office tomorrow, may not be able to reply).

-Chris