Re: X(HT)ML Fragment Identifiers

HI Mike,

On Jun 12, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> Robert J Burns <rob@robburns.com>, 2008-06-10 00:37 +0200:
>
>> Bugzilla is the latest suggestion for a new way to track issues.
>
> It is something quite more than a suggestion. Unless and until you
> hear otherwise, it is among the recognized means that both members
> of the group and the public have for registering proposals that
> they would like for the group and editor to consider.

With all the confusion being logged about these issue tracking issues
(even by the editor), I would say it is a very poor suggestion too. So
in that sense it is both more than and less than a suggestion. As
others have brought up all ready, these procedural problems are not
the sort of thing at which we can just throw another web tool. We need
a clearer outline of how issues should be raised and how they will be
addressed.

Take care,
Rob