Re: Proposal: Default style definitions for elements

Robert J Burns wrote:
> However, if you are concerned about consistent default presentation
> across the various UAs media targetted by the CSS default stylesheet
> appendix we would need to make it a normative reference

I would be strongly opposed to this.  There can be quite good reasons why some
UAs would differ from this appendix on, say, header sizing (for example
knowledge about the limited fonts available or the limited display granularity).
  It doesn't make sense to me to require such UAs to give their users a worse
user experience.

-Boris