Re: [whatwg] several messages about the HTML syntax

I disagree. The most user friendly thing about Pixologic's Z-brush is
that if you hold control before a tool-tip appears you get a MASSIVE
and EXTREMELY HELPFUL tooltip (sometimes with images). It makes
learning the software easier and faster. Saves you having to dig
through the help file for instructions about the tool/menu item.