Re: One more thought about requiring the alt to add to the pile

>My point was that quantitative data about the magnitude of different
phenomena around alt and >how they average out is something we don't
have.

Agreed, and that is why I am remain unconvinced of the correctness of
the theory that "requiring alt = bad". there is simply no publically
available body of evidence that supports this theory.

regards
steve

--
with regards