Re: omitting alt: closing an open issue with a bound action item in progress

Thanks for re-opening the issue Chaals.

Can somebody who has permission on the HTML tracker please

Add: New issue: IMG section of HTML5 draft contradicts WCAG 1 & WCAG 2
(draft) (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Apr/0225.html)
to the "related emails" for issue 31

Associate: Action 54 - Work with SteveF draft text for HTML 5 spec to
require producers/authors to include @alt on img elements
(http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/54)

much obliged!

--