Re: [html4all] New issue: IMG section of HTML5 draft contradicts WCAG 1 & WCAG 2 (draft)

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>> Saying that such products should be
>> programmed to output invalid HTML isn't a viable answer, either.
>
> Why not? Almost *every* tool I know of that produces HTML produces invalid
> HTML, so I am not sure how you determine that there is some existential
> reason why this cannot happen.

Are you serious, Charles ?  Are you really arguing that
the generating of invalid code is an acceptable option ?
If so, I would seriously suggest you move a motion to
disolve the W3C, since it would have no role whatsoever
in the anarchic world that you appear to be willing to
tolerate.

Phiip TAYLOR