From: public-html-xml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-xml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Noah Mendelsohn
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:50 AM
To: Henri Sivonen
Cc: public-html-xml@w3.org
Subject: Re: HTML/XML TF report introductory text

On 10/12/2011 7:49 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> I think this list of specific concerns looks rather odd in the middle
> of the intro. I'd rather not include this list in the intro and
> instead say something generic about reusing HTML content in XML
> content or with XML tooling or vice versa.

I think that concern makes sense, especially regarding the form of the list.  Still, I think is helpful to have a few specific "or instances" at that point in the introduction, to give a sense of why anyone would even consider going to significant trouble to change the specifications. Thank you.

Noah