Re: A 9th use case? Using an HTML toolchain to produce XML

Maybe use cases 5 and 7 describe aspects of "Using an HTML toolchain to
produce XML".

They do not seem to cover it adequately though.

Take some other particular aspects which use cases 5 and 7 do not seem to
cover

1) calling a webservice from an HTML webpage (where the web service
requires, say,
an XMLDocument datatype input parameter

2) use of XML in an XmlHttpRequest where XML is sent in the request

3) XML sent with a full page postback (non AJAX)
such as the sending of XML in an HTML form output
Stephen D Green