Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2013-11-7: Decisions, TF reports, rejoin, and F2F plans

My regrets. I'll be in the air on the first leg of my journey to
Shenzhen at this hour.

I don't know whether anyone from the A11y TF will be able to join this
telecon. I do know several of us are traveling Thursday.

I can note that the TF has a CfC on the WG requestto publish a second LC
for Canvas 2D. The good news is that actual implementations are coming
along more quickly than some of us anticipated:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2013Nov/0010.html

PF does want to raise a DOM question during TPAC. We'd like a better
understanding of expectations and inter-relationships between DOM3
(another draft this week), DOM4, and UI-Events.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net