W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > April to June 2013

{minutes} HTML WG telecon 2013-04-11: task force reports, etc

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:53:20 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
Message-ID: <c76a54ae6ae948a1b10095e6d1c7877e@BY2PR03MB270.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
HTML Weekly Teleconference
11 April 2013

Minutes	-> http://www.w3.org/2013/04/11-html-wg-minutes.html
IRC 	-> http://www.w3.org/2013/04/11-html-wg-irc

[09:06] <krisk> TOPIC: ACTION items due by Thursday, April 11
[09:06] <krisk> rubys: none

[09:06] <krisk> TOPIC: Decisions this week
[09:07] <krisk> rubys: WG Decision to publish a heartbeat Media Source Extensions Working Draft
[09:07] <krisk> see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Apr/0023.html

[09:07] <krisk> TOPIC: Task Force Reports
[09:07] <krisk> SUBTOPIC: Testing Task Force
[09:08] <krisk> TTF met as planned on 4/9/2013
[09:08] <krisk> NOTES -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2013Apr/0007.html
[09:08] <krisk> During the face to face we should discuss the organization of gitub
[09:09] <krisk> Seems odd to have submitted and approved folders in the 'master' branch
[09:09] <adrianba> test suite coverage and status is proposed here -> http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2013-04-Agenda#Potential_Topics
[09:10] <krisk> Continued to make progress classifiying the HTML5 spec and have completed this to section 2.2.1
[09:11] <krisk> janina: group has continued to meet
[09:11] <krisk> janina; no order but would like to discuss proposed encryption api
[09:11] <krisk> janina: ..at the face to face
[09:12] <krisk> janina: want to make sure that stuff doesn't get encrypted that doesn't need to be encrypted
[09:12] <krisk> janina: we add more topics to the F2F agenda
[09:13] <krisk> janina: aria strings are another proposed topic
[09:13] <krisk> janina: 'alt' would also be good topic to discuss
[09:14] <krisk> janina: Would like to discuss rich text editing via canvas (CJK) at the F2F as well
[09:14] <krisk> janina: we want to make sure that an IME is accessible

[09:15] <krisk> rubys: moving on to Media Task Force
[09:15] <adrianba> q+
[09:15] * Zakim sees adrianba on the speaker queue
[09:15] <krisk> SUBTOPIC: Media Task Force
[09:15] <rubys> ack next
[09:15] * Zakim sees adrianba at the head of the speaker queue
[09:15] * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[09:15] <Zakim> +Clarke
[09:16] <krisk> adrianba: The task force continues to meet working on specs
[09:16] <krisk> adrianba: the bugs on MSE continue to go down, most bugs are clarifications and not major changes
[09:17] <krisk> adrianba: we would people to review the MSE spec at the F2F so that the spec can move to last call

[09:17] <krisk> TOPIC: Other Business
[09:18] <krisk> rubys: looking forward to the event
[09:18] <krisk> rubys: scribe for next meeting?
[09:19] <krisk> rubys: let's adjourn
[09:19] <krisk> Q: We the group meet next week?
[09:19] <krisk> rubys: yes we will meet next week



________________________________________
From: Sam Ruby
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:08 PM
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2013-04-11: task force reports, etc

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2013-04-11 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

http://timeanddate.com/s/2cnq

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00,
New Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, April 11

    None

2. Decisions this week

a) WG Decision to publish a heartbeat Media Source Extensions Working
    Draft
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Apr/0023.html

3. Task Force Reports

a) Testing Task Force

b) Accessibility Task Force

c) Media Task Force

4. Other Business

5. Scribe for next meeting

6. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge:
   +1.617.761.6200 code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
   #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80




Received on Thursday, 18 April 2013 15:58:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 15:50:10 UTC