Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports

Maciej wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2012-05-24 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

I won't be able to attend the telcon as I have a meeting conflict.
Here's a quick update on my action items:

> a) ACTION-211: Ted O'Connor to write up a video-transcript IDref
>    proposal for ISSUE-194 by Fri May 11 [Sam Ruby]
>   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/211

Unfortunately I doubt that we'll be able to reconcile Silvia's proposal
and my own, so I am working on writing up my proposal. I expect to
complete it by the end of the week.

> c) ACTION-216: Update ISSUE-199 proposal based on Ted's [Michael
>    Cooper] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/216

I have yet to chat with Michael Cooper on this, so I'm unsure as to what
the remaining issues on this are.

Thanks,
Ted