W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2011

{agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-12-08: actions, issues and task force reports

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:55:47 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
CC: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>, "Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> (janina@rednote.net)" <janina@rednote.net>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Message-ID: <E3EACD022300B94D88613639CF4E25F83667A63F@TK5EX14MBXC138.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on 2011-12-08 for up to 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

http://timeanddate.com/s/26na

Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New Jersey/York 12:00, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
Scribe: Adrian Bateman

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, December 8

a) ACTION-207: Confirm that change proposal for av_param is still active [Paul Cotton]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/207

2. New Issues This Week:

a) ISSUE-186: conformance error for use of role=presentation on interactive elements
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/186

b) ISSUE-187: Document conformance has to be stable over the time
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/187

c) ISSUE-188: Text tracks in HTML should be defined in a way agnostic of the specific caption format
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/188

d) ISSUE-189: Prefix convention needs to be coordinated with IETF
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/189

There are one (1) outstanding tracker requests (as of Dec 7):
http://w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywords=TrackerRequest
See: https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13057 

3. Items Closed Last Week

a) ISSUE-179: av_param call for Change Proposals closed Dec 1 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Sep/0242.html
Status: See ACTION-207.

4. Items Closing This Week

a) ISSUE-133: modal-attribute, Call for Consensus closes Dec 7 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0225.html

b) ISSUE-174: link-semantic-conflict, Call for Consensus closes Dec 7 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0223.html

c) ISSUE-177: ietf-id-wip, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Dec 10 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0076.html

d) ISSUE-180: allowpopups, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Dec 10 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0077.html

5. Items Closing Next Week
None

6. New Calls this week

a) ISSUE-186: role-presentation-override, Call for Proposals closes Jan 14
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0036.html 

b) ISSUE-187: role-presentation-override, Call for Proposals closes Jan 14
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0037.html

c) ISSUE-188: role-presentation-override, Call for Proposals closes Jan 14
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0039.html

d) ISSUE-189: role-presentation-override, Call for Proposals closes Jan 14
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0038.html

7. New Surveys this week
None

8. Decisions this week
None

9. Task Force Reports

a) Testing Task Force

b) Accessibility Task Force

10. Other Business

a) Open Web Platform Weekly Summary - 2011-11-21 - 2011-11-28
   http://www.w3.org/QA/2011/11/openweb-weekly-21.html

b) Request for Review of RDFa Lite FPWD, Manu Sporny 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0031.html

c) Status of W3C Canvas2D and HTML5 editor's drafts, Chairs
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0171.html 

d) HTML WG Last Call timeline status, Chairs
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0315.html 
Status: Next important date is Dec 31 when "all bugs remaining in LC1 components addressed by editors".
For example as Dec 7 there were only 33 bugs open on the HTML5 specification:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&component=LC1+HTML5+spec+%28editor%3A+Ian+Hickson%29&product=HTML+WG

11. Chair and Scribe for next meeting

12. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge:
  +1.617.761.6200 code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
  #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
Received on Wednesday, 7 December 2011 17:56:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:41 UTC