Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-11-17: action, issue, and task force updates

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:25:14 -0700
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> a) ISSUE-179: av_param call for Change Proposals closed Nov 11
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/public-html/2011Sep/**0242.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Sep/0242.html>
>
>   Looking to verify if both change proposals are still active:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/**tracker/actions/207<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/207>

The CP I authored [1] is still active; however, I am willing to withdraw it
if a commitment is made to add standard definitions of certain, specific
parameters to audio and video elements.  Since I have seen no movement
forward towards such a commitment, I have taken no further action w.r.t.
the CP.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/av_param

I will be on the call tomorrow in case there are questions for me to answer.

Regards,
Glenn