From: Noah Mendelsohn [mailto:noah@arcanedomain.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:15 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Subject: Re: {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1

A nit regarding the F2F minutes:  I believe the date at the top of the HTML version [1] is incorrect.  It currently says "11 Nov 2010" but I'm fairly sure that these are in fact minutes for 4 Nov.  For whatever reason, the text-only version in your email seems correct.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-html-wg-minutes.html