W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2009

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-22: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 04:05:45 -0700
Message-id: <8A25B26B-52D1-43A8-8298-7AE1CD773DF5@apple.com>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2009-10-15 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

         http://timeanddate.com/s/1dun

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00,
New Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Executive Summary ==

1. Review of due and overdue action items:
a. ISSUE-56/ACTION-137 (urls-webarch) - Larry Masinter
b. ISSUE-35/ACTION-138 (aria-processing) - Steve Faulkner
c. ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 (Microdata/RDFa) - Manu Sporny

2. Review of action items pending review:
a. ACTION-127 official WG response - Paul Cotton
b. ACTION-141 Document Last Call comment process - Maciej Stachowiak

3. New issues this week:
      None.

4. Review of issues proposed to be closed:
      None.

5. Status of Task Forces
      a. Testing Task Force [Paul Cotton]
      b. HTML Accessibility Task Force [Paul Cotton]

6. Plans for HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 5-6
a. ACTION-153 Outline unconference format for F2F meeting - Maciej  
Stachowiak
b. ACTION-154  Check on F2F room size and number of participants -  
Paul Cotton
c. Other discussion

7. Scribe for next meeting

8. Adjournment

== Details ==

1. Review of due and overdue action items:
a. ISSUE-56/ACTION-137 (urls-webarch) - Larry Masinter
     ISSUE-56: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56
     ACTION-137: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/137

     Any new progress since last time?

b. ISSUE-35/ACTION-138 (aria-processing) - Steve Faulkner
     ISSUE-35: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/35
     ACTION-138: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/138

     Is there a better way to handle this than continuing to hold the  
action open? It seems like there are a number of smaller-scale issues  
to report.

c. ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 (Microdata/RDFa) - Manu Sporny
     ISSUE-76: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/76
     ACTION-139: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/139

     Should we close the action now? Manu has produced the drafts he  
signed up for, and volunteered for a new action to make a Change  
Proposal.

2. Review of action items pending review:
a. ACTION-127 official WG response - Paul Cotton
     ACTION-127: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/127

     Any updates?

b. ACTION-141 Document Last Call comment process - Maciej Stachowiak
     ACTION-141: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/141

     - I believe all pending feedback from the HTML WG mailing list  
has been addressed.
     - We have agreement from the editors to include all the  
components of an Editor's Response in bugs and Ian at least is already  
doing so.
     - We have had three volunteers to write change proposals.
     - There is still some ongoing discussion among the co-chairs.

3. New issues this week:
      None.

4. Review of issues proposed to be closed:
      None.

5. Status of Task Forces
      a. Testing Task Force [Paul Cotton]
      b. HTML Accessibility Task Force [Paul Cotton]

6. Plans for HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 5-6
a. ACTION-153 Outline unconference format for F2F meeting - Maciej  
Stachowiak
     ACTION-153: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/153

     I intend to have some info sent out by the time of the meeting.

b. ACTION-154  Check on F2F room size and number of participants -  
Paul Cotton
     ACTION-154: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/154

     I believe that good progress is being made on this.

c. Other discussion

7. Scribe for next meeting

8. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 21 October 2009 11:06:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC