From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:57 AM
To: HTML Test Suite
Cc: Rik Cabanier; eliotgra@microsoft.com; Jay Munro; Tom Wiltzius; Michael(tm) Smith
Subject: Failures in Canvas2D test suite

We noticed (thank you Mike) errors in the Canvas2D test suite:
 http://w3c-test.org/testrunner/2dcontext/failures.html

(full results at [1])

Some are image loading related, some are Web IDL/error handling, some are CSS font parsing, and the last 2 are unknown yet. At first glance, it seems that the tests are correct.

Any chance that the HTML test suite folks (and canvas editors?) have a deeper at them?

Philippe
[1] http://w3c-test.org/testrunner/2dcontext/