RE: New tests submission: media element

Hello,

I updated media element tests per Simon and Kris feedbacks, could someone review this update, many thanks.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/rev/e81ba12b22e7

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/rev/250bf9acfc2a

Summary of the changes:
- Inline JS code in each test file.
- Group a number of tests in same type into one page.
- Update tests to be 'codec' agnostic.

http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Intel/

Thanks,
Zhiqiang