RE: New tests submission: media element

Kris, thank you for your feedback.

> #1 Given the number of tests, you should be able to place a number of the
> tests on a single page.

For a delicate balance between types of tests and page loading on different platforms, I'd like to group a number of tests in same type into one page. For example, audio/video_attributes.html to check attributes existence, type and default value if specified; audio/video_controls_reflect.html for the controls attribute reflect value check. And still leave some tests in their own page because they check different statements of the spec, such as audio_loop_base.html, audio_loop_current_media_controller.html, which likes http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/approved/audio/audio_001.htm

Is this OK?

> #2 Media tests need to be 'codec' agnostic, since there is no normative
> statements in the spec on which A/V codec must be supported.
>     http://www.w3c-

> test.org/html/tests/submission/Intel/audio/audio_loop_base.html
>
> For example this test will not pass on Safari even though Safari supports this
> attribute just fine.
> Please see http://www.w3c-

> test.org/html/tests/approved/video/event_canplay.html as an example
> how this can be done.

Great. I'll update the tests like this.