Re: Submit two test cases for contentEditable and designMode attributes

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:34 AM, guopengcheng <guopengcheng@baidu.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for feedback by Aryeh Gregor, and now we have modified the cases and submitted them again onto dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/, which could be found in:
> [1] http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Baidu/editing/user-interaction-editing-contenteditable.html
> [2] http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Baidu/editing/user-interaction-editing-designMode.html
>
> We'd like to ask for approval for both of the cases and welcome for your advices and suggestion. Many thanks.

Looks good to me!  I support the approval of these test-cases.  As I
said, if I understand the procedure correctly, they will be approved
automatically if there are no objections in a month or so.  Thanks for
contributing your tests!