Re: Test review procedure

On 03/17/2011 06:51 AM, L. David Baron wrote:

> I thought there was consensus at the testing meeting at the plenary
> that we shouldn't have a review process like this.  Instead, we
> should accept tests eagerly and allow mistakes to be challenged
> easily.

Without responding to the more general point; I note that the HTMLWG as
a whole has charter requirements preventing decisions from being made at
F2F meetings, or other venues requiring synchronous participation. I
assume those requirements cover the testing task-force as well. If they
formally don't, I strongly believe that we should adopt them anyway.