Re: html5lib tests

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 13:41 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:36:15 +0100, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> > Since our intent is to get the changes upstream if possible as well,
> > it's very unlikely we'll apply our own license anyway,
>
> What happened to all HTML WG tests being licensed under the MIT license?
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/tests/license.txt

hu... I don't know about that. Looking at the directory, I only see MS
tests there and those were resubmitted after we created the task force.

The submission process we agreed on last year or in 2009 only mention
the w3c test suite license and the 3-clause bsd license.
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/

Philippe