Re: Test Authoring Guidelines

Hi Kris

On 07/21/2011 05:35 PM, Kris Krueger wrote:
> Matheus,
>
> Thanks for your HTML5 test submission
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/rev/fa355c1c454f
>
> Please note that we require tests to conform to the authoring
> guidelines,  see http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Authoring/.
> Tests will not be approved if they don't conform to these
> guidelines.
>
> It should not be much work to convert your test to use the test
> harness described on our wiki. If you have questions about converting
> your test to use the test harness, please email this list.

I submitted this test on Matheus' behalf. As he originally submitted it
to Mozilla's regression tests, it is in the format we use internally. I
intend to update it to use testharness.js, but I haven't had the time to
do that yet.

Speaking of these guidelines, I note that Microsoft's approved tests
don't conform to them. Are you planning to fix that?

Thanks
Ms2ger