Re: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 11/30/2010

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:47:10 -0500
To: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 06:04 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
> Agenda
>
> #1 Check for any bugs on approved tests
> #2 TPAC follow up
> #3 Start a conversation about rendering conformance for HTML5 when HTML5 is combined with other w3c standards like css, svg, mathml, css, xhtml

I'd like to go through the list of action items:
 http://www.w3.org/html/wg/test/track/actions/open

ACTION-5: Complete window security tests (section 5.3.1) (Kris)
ACTION-6: Create Initial/Example set ref test for HTML5 Test Suite
(Jonathan)
ACTION-7: Gather parsing tests, and write up about formats (Geoffrey)

 for ACTION-6, I provided an example of a reftest:
  http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/W3C/bidi-markup-export/html5-html/

I'm told that the support for php and new domain name is around the corner.

And also I'd like a clear decision on the test results:
 who gets to submit/update them? Based on that decision, I'd go through
the existing results and remove a few of them.

Philippe