Re: Video/audio submission

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:39:10 -0500
To: Mark Pilgrim <pilgrim@google.com>
Cc: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, public-html-testsuite@w3.org
On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 09:51 -0500, Mark Pilgrim wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:28 AM, James Graham <jgraham@opera.com> wrote:

> >> Unless I am forgetting something important, your usual W3C username and
> >> password should work. See [1]
> >
> > Oh, and you need to be a member of the WG, I think.
>
> I tried my W3C username/password and got a 401. Thus the question. If
> the missing piece is joining the working group, I can do that.

yep, that's the missing piece.

After that, create a directory under html/tests/submission and you're
good to go.

Thank you very much for contributing tests by the way!

Philippe

PS: I'll need top figure out at some point how much link we want to have
between test contributors and Group participants. I don't think the link
has to be there necessarily, but that's the way to go for now.