Documentation references for handling test suites

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:10:08 -0400
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Hi,

I thought these could be useful for handling the work around the HTML5 Test suite. Some documents are maybe a bit dusty but with good information.

The Test Development FAQ is addressed to those who develop tests or organize testing efforts. It should also be useful to those who develop specifications or who run tests.
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq

The QA Handbook (QAH) is a non-normative handbook about the process and operational aspects of certain quality assurance practices of W3C's Working Groups, with particular focus on testability and test topics. http://www.w3.org/TR/qa-handbook/

Also a few things on the WIKI
http://esw.w3.org/QA

The boilerplate I have proposed in a previous mail is extracted from the working draft we had been working on at W3C when the QA WG was still in existence.
http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/08/QAH-qapd-text.html#DevelopFramework

Best

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/