Test result error?

From: J J <jj229925@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:01:34 -0600
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Hello,

I am one of the happy users of Google Chrome and I was a little disappointed
to see test results for that browser here:
http://test.w3.org/html/tests/reporting/report.htm

Expected a little bit more. :)

But then, after looking at the "Failed" test links I discovered that (on
both Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux) some of the links marked as "Fail" actually
point to successful test executions. One of the examples:
http://test.w3.org/html/tests/approved/canvas/size.attributes.parse.zero.html -
this page shows green background and "passed" as a result when looked at
from Chrome browser on Mac or Linux. The version I use is the same as
published on your website.

Is it possible that either failures happen on a particular platform or the
results have not been parsed correctly? If those results are
platform-dependent, then it would be fare to mention that fact...

Anyway, I apologize if of the above is nothing else but result of the lack
of competency on my part - didn't mean to insult anyone here.

JJ