Re: HTML Testing TF: ACTION-2: Come back with realistic timeframe to move away from CVS and to a w3c Mercurial system

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 21:29 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
> > ACTION-2: Come back with realistic timeframe to move away from CVS
> and to a w3c Mercurial system
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/test/track/actions/2
>

> Can you give me an update on this action item?  It appears to be
> standing in the way of getting tests submitted to an HTML WG
> testsuite.

Well, it looks like I managed to be so annoying with our system folks
that they are going to deliver the Mercurial repository this Tuesday. It
is already working and needs a few more tweaks between now and then. I'm
going to work with them in parallel to learn everything we'll need to
know in order to use it.

Philippe