Re: Test Case Approval Request

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:20:18 +0900, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Just to make sure I understand your feedback...
>
> You think that the test is valid and can help overall browser
> interoperability looking at past browser implementations.
> Though the title of the test needs to be more clear, call out that it's
> a content attribute test rather than an interface test.

Yeah, though it would probably be simpler to have a single test for all
known content attributes on all known elements. You would then simply test
with a few values on all of these (e.g. colors, URLs, space-separated
items, simple tokens, etc.) and test whether they get normalized in some
way. Should be quite simple to do with a few arrays and a loop.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/