From: Kris Krueger
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:59 PM
To: 'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'
Subject: 12/08/2009 HTML Testing Task Force Meeting Notes

Thanks to everyone that participated, below is a link to the minutes and a link to our 'tracker'.
The latter of which now contains open 'actions' to keep up the momentum.

We plan to meet again on 12/22 same time, same #, etc.

-Kris

Minutes -> http://www.w3.org/2009/12/08-htmlt-minutes.html
Actions -> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/test/track/actions/open