[media-source] Clarification of sourceBuffer.remove behaviour

From: Chris Pearce via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:27:58 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
chrisui has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/media-source:

== Clarification of sourceBuffer.remove behaviour ==
Hey,

I have documented an issue I am having with `SourceBuffer.remove()` behavior on StackOverflow [here](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53309874/sourcebuffer-removestart-end-removes-whole-buffered-timerange-how-to-handle) whereby my whole TimeRange is removed rather than the designated `start`/`end` portion. I'm sorry to bump it here but it seems like those working on the spec would be best to answer and the MSE tag does not seem to get a huge amount of views. This may also end up being something that can be expanded upon and  clarified in the spec as well as supporting documentation.

Thanks in advance for any help and answers provided! Sorry if this is documented/answered somewhere already - I've really struggled to work this one out.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/223 using your GitHub account