Re: Response from Director to formal objection "Turn off EME by default and activate only with express permission from user"

From: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:54:01 -0400
To: public-html-media@w3.org
I remind all that we expect our community to continue to uphold the W3C
Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct [1] and in particular those
parts that call for civil discussion, for communicating
constructively, and offering objective work criticism, irrespective of
how passionately we may be debating our respective points of view.

[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/